Peanut Butter Cookies
- Dogs love peanut butter, and these cookies are a great way to sneak some fish oil into your dog’s diet. Fish oil improves your dog’s coat, making it shiny, soft and healthier.
- 2 cups of flour (white or wheat, if your pup has no allergies)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ tablespoon of fish oil
- 1 ½ cups of water
- Heat oven to 375ºF
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack
- Chicken jerky treats are a good option for your dogs. The jerky is tough and chewy, so it will keep your dog occupied for a while, and the chicken has a good amount of protein, which is good for a dog’s muscle structure.
- 2 to 4 chicken breasts
CONTINUE ON NEXT PAGE